norton.com/setup sign in – Install Norton On Mobile Devices
norton.com/setup sign in – Installation of Norton products on mobile devices is similar to the computer installation. Here we are going to describe the step-by-step installation process of Norton product on Mobile Devices such as Android phones, iPhone or iPad.
Norton helps you to detect unsecured WiFi connection and provides protection from identity theft, on mobile devices. Norton Mobile Security provides you a feature to see the privacy report on your phone and includes more than 20 categories such as phone number, location, and settings that help to keep privacy under control.
Easy steps to install Norton on your Mobile:
Install Norton on Android Device:
- Sign in to Norton from your android phone.
- If needed, Visit norton.com/setup sign in to your Norton account.
- Click Download Norton and you will be redirected to play store, to download Norton Security from Google Play.
- Now click install and then click accept to install.
- Click Open and then click Agree and Launch, to accept the agreement license.
- Norton Internet security will now start the basic scanning process.
- Click Menu from the top left corner to sign in.
- Enter your email id and password which is associated with Norton account and click sign in.
- Now you are all set to use Norton Mobile Security.
Install Norton on iPhone or iPad:
- Sign in to Norton from your iPad or iPhone.
- Now visit norton.com/setup sign in to your Norton account, if required.
- Click Download Norton, when Norton Setup window popped up.
- Now you will be redirected to App Store, click Get and then install.
- Click Open, when the download finished.
- On agreement license window, click Accept or I Agree.
- When asked for the subscription, Click to continue.
- Click sign in, and enter your email id and password.
- Now Norton Mobile Security is installed successfully on your phone.
Customers can install the Norton Mobile Security on mobile phones, by following the above steps. If still not able to download or install the Norton product on your Mobile Device then Contact Norton Support or visit us at norton.con/setup sign in for more information.