Norton Reinstall – Norton has developed a Norton reinstall and removal tool to provides the ease of Un-installation and Re-installation. The Norton Antivirus offers you the protection from the malware, viruses, and other online threats like identity theft and data theft while shop online. If you already have a Norton product on your system and it stopped working due to some reasons like upgradation of the Operating system or Norton product then you need to uninstall the previous version of Norton software from your system.
To upgrade or renew your copy of Norton product, you can visit norton.com/setup. Norton account gives you the provisions of managing your Norton product subscriptions and renewal of your expired product. But before downloading or installing the Norton product on your system you must uninstall the previous copy of installed version. Norton Reinstall and remove tool helps you to remove the installed Norton from your system. Or you can uninstall or remove your Norton product manually from the system.
To uninstall the Norton software from your system you need to follow some basic steps and then you can download the Norton antivirus from the link norton.com/setup online. If you do not have a Norton account then you need to create one to manage your subscriptions. The Norton Reinstall and Remove Tool, only removes the damaged or failed installation software from your system. It will not affect any other software, installed on your system.
Steps to Uninstall the Norton product – Norton Reinstall:
if using Windows 7:
- Click start button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now you need to click Control Panel and under Programs click Uninstall a program.
- From the list of software, select your Norton product which you want to remove.
- Click uninstall and then restart your system, when prompted.
- Now visit norton.com/setup and sign in to your Norton account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Norton setup.
If using Windows 8, 8.1, or 10:
- Click the start button in the left corner of the windows screen.
- From the Menu, select Control Panel.
- Now go to Programs, and then click Uninstall a program.
- Select the name of your Norton Product, and click Uninstall.
- You need to now restart your device and then install the Norton product again.
Above mentioned steps will help you to Uninstall the damaged product or previous version of software from your devices. Now you need to go to your Norton account to install the Norton product again. To renew your Norton product you need to have a 25 digit Norton product key, which came along with your product.
Steps to download and reinstall Norton product online – Norton Reinstall:
- To download and reinstall the latest version of your Norton product, you need to visit norton.com/setup.
- Sign in to your Norton account using your email id and password, which is associated with your account.
- If the Norton account does not exist then create a new account.
- Now enter your 25 digit Norton product key, in the required field.
- If you already have register your product key online, then you can directly download the Norton product from the given link.
- After Signing in to your Norton account, click Install option to start the download of your Norton Product.
- When the download is finished then click Save or Run, according to your web browser.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to start the download.
- Enter your email id, password, and Norton product key again, if prompted.
- Click Finish or Close to Complete the Norton installation procedure.
- Congratulations, You have successfully installed your Norton product on your device.
- Start using Norton product and provide protection to your system from the online and offline threats.
If you want to reinstall the Norton product on your other device then you can directly send a download link from your Norton account. On that particular device, you can download and install the Norton Product with the download link. If you already have a previous version of Norton product, then Norton reinstall tool gives you the provision of uninstalling and then reinstall the Norton product.
Follow the above mentioned and reinstall your Norton product after upgradation of Operating system or upgradation of Norton to a new version. if you face any issue in Norton reinstall or any issue related to Norton product then you may contact us at Norton support or visit us at norton.com/setup for more help and guidance.