Manage.norton.com – Norton is a real-time Antivirus which helps you to keep your device safe from the malware, viruses, trojans and other outside attacks etc. You can protect an unlimited number of devices including PC, Mac and mobile devices like iPhone and Android phones using Norton. The link manage.norton.com allows you to sign in to your Norton account in order to download and manage your Norton subscription.
When you visit the link manage.norton.com, then you will a menu in the top right corner which includes several tabs. The Products & Services tab helps you to purchase the Norton product according to your requirements. When you click on the Sign In tab then you will be redirected to another webpage to log in to your Norton Account. You can also create your Norton account if you do have one already. You can also download the Norton product by using the Partner code which has been provided by your service provider.
Steps to create Norton Account – manage.norton.com:
- Visit manage.norton.com or norton.com/setup and then click Sign In option from the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you need to click on Create an Account if you do not have a Norton account.
- Type all your details in the required field like your name, email, and password.
- Tick the checkbox, if you want to receive offers or product updates from the Norton.
- If you do not want to receive the emails from the Norton then you can uncheck the checkbox.
- Now click on the Create Account and you are done.
You might receive an email or one-time password with the verification link from the Norton Team. Now you need to open that email and then click on the verification link to verify your Norton account.
Steps to Download and Install Norton Antivirus – manage.norton.com:
- First, visit www.norton.com/setup or my.norton.com to sign in to your account using your registered email id and password.
- If the account does not exist then click Create an Account, in order to create a new account.
- Now click Download Norton and then enter the Norton product key in the required field.
- The Norton product key is a 25 digit alphanumeric code which came along with the product.
- If you have purchased the product online then you can find the product key in the mailbox of your registered email id.
- In case you purchased product key retail card from the retail store then the key can be found on the backside of the retail card.
- After entering the Norton product key, you need to press enter, and then click on the Agree & Download button.
- Select the product from the list, click Next to start the download and then you need to click Save file or Run according to your browser.
- Now open downloads folder and then double click on the downloaded file to run the installer file.
- Click Yes to continue the installation process and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Now click Finish or Close to complete the installation process and then start using your version of Norton product.
Steps to download and install Norton with Partner Code – manage.norton.com:
If you have a partner code which is given by your service provider then you do not need the Norton product key.
- First, visit norton.com/setup or my.norton.com to log in to your account.
- You can also click on the option “I have a Partner code” and then enter your Pin provided by service provider.
- If you do not find the above option then click Sign In option and then log in to your account using your credentials.
- Click Download Norton, select “I have a pin” and then enter the PIN provided by your provider.
- Now click Agree & Download and then Click Save file or Run, according to your browser to save the file on your system.
- Run the installer by double-clicking on the downloaded file and then follow the prompts to finish the installation process.
- Click Close or Finish, after the successful installation of the Norton product on your system.
You can follow either of the methods mentioned above to install the Norton product on your system. In case of any issue, you can directly contact Norton Support or connect with us by visiting the link norton.com/setup.